Oh, very well! Thanks for asking. With nearly $4,000 raised, our fundraising for the year is done.
- We improved our results by 22% over last year!
- Two collectible cookie jars were donated and are being sold on ebay. Once those sell, we’ll know the final tally.
Special thanks to the following!
- Cheryl Rogers and It’s My Party Table Rental for arranging tables at no expense to Chorus
- Molly Bower for soliciting concessions donations at Starbucks, Kroger, Biscuits ‘n More, and Publix
- The parents who brought in extra tables we needed in a pinch
- Mrs. Doemel (Orchestra teacher) who allowed us to use her room for the sale
- Kay Knight, Leah Perry, Sara Basler for placing signs prior to the sale
- All parents and students who donated their time and no-longer-wanted treasures!
- Sara Basler for being ever-present at the sale as my right hand woman
- Hiram Carden for keeping Chorus students and families informed via our website
- AADD for picking up remaining items
- I am sure there are more I am forgetting